I often cook this salad for guests and on holidays. The salad has a rich taste, and the composition of the salad can be changed a little. In the end, I will write about how you can diversify the taste of the salad.
- 1/2 Red onion
- 2-3 Tomatoes (or ten small ones)
- 1/2 Cucumber or 3-4 small one
- 1-2 Bell pepper
- 100 g Feta cheese
- 50-70 g Black (green) olives
- 5 teaspoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice (or balsamic vinegar)
- Black pepper
How to make it
First, chop all vegetables
Cut into large chunks (cubes) tomatoes, cucumber, and bell peppers. Slice red onion thinly. Chop the feta into 1/2-inch cubes. Cut your ingredients into similar-sized pieces.
Then, make the dressing
Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, or balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix it until blended.
Finally, mixed all together
Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, bell pepper, and olives in a bowl. Scatter the feta. Tossed with dressing and serve.
- I prefer to use small cucumbers for the salad, they are the most crunchy with tiny seeds.
- I recommend cold-pressed olive oil for this recipe.
- You can also add fresh mint leaves, garlic, and dried oregano.
- I like to mix red, green, and yellow bell peppers. Then the salad looks bright and festive.
Welcome to my blog! My name is Victoria. I love to cook and especially surprise my family with new dishes, and I also take a lot of pictures of everything that surrounds me. These two hobbies inspired me to start a blog where I will be happy to share the most delicious recipes and beautiful photos with you.