I often cook this salad for guests and on holidays. The salad has a rich taste, and the composition of the salad can be changed a little. In the end, I will write about how you can diversify the taste of the salad.
- 1/2 Red onion
- 10 Charred tomatoes
- 100g Arugula
- 200g Stracciatella
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic glaze
- 4 teaspoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Wine vinegar
- 20g Pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Black pepper
How to make it
First, make dressing
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste.
Then, prepare aragula and tomatoes
I am using pre-washed baby arugula. If you have unwashed arugula, it should be carefully washed with water and dried.
- Put the arugula on a large flat plate. Cut the tomatoes in half. Slice half of the red onion as thin as possible.
- Place a charred tomato on the arugula.
- Add the sliced red onion.
- Season with dressing.
- Spoon the stracciatella on the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Top with balsamic sauce.
- Pine nuts can be replaced with pumpkin seeds.
- Stracciatella cheese can also be substituted for burrata.
- Sometimes I mix arugula with spinach.
- Add thinly sliced pears or mangoes. It will add a sweet taste to the salad.
Welcome to my blog! My name is Victoria. I love to cook and especially surprise my family with new dishes, and I also take a lot of pictures of everything that surrounds me. These two hobbies inspired me to start a blog where I will be happy to share the most delicious recipes and beautiful photos with you.