I often cook this salad for guests and on holidays. The salad has a rich taste, and the composition of the salad can be changed a little. In the end, I will write about how you can diversify the taste of the salad.
- 1/2 Red onion
- 10 Charred tomatoes
- 100g Arugula
- 200g Stracciatella
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic glaze
- 4 teaspoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Wine vinegar
- 20g Pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Black pepper
First, make a dressing
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste.
Then, prepare arugula and tomatoes
I am using pre-washed baby arugula. If you have unwashed arugula, it should be carefully washed with water and dried.
- Put the arugula on a large flat plate. Cut the tomatoes in half. Slice half of the red onion as thin as possible.
- Place a charred tomato on the arugula.
- Add the sliced red onion.
- Season with dressing.
- Spoon the stracciatella on the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Top with balsamic sauce.
- Pine nuts can be replaced with pumpkin seeds.
- Stracciatella cheese can also be substituted for burrata.
- Sometimes I mix arugula with spinach.
- Add thinly sliced pears or mangoes. It will add a sweet taste to the salad.
The flavors are perfectly balanced, and the addition of the balsamic glaze and pine nuts adds a wonderful depth of flavor and crunch. The recipe is easy to follow and allows for some flexibility with ingredient substitutions and additions. I highly recommend trying this salad out for a delicious and impressive dish that is sure to please any guests!
Welcome to my food blog! My name is Viky, and I am passionate about cooking, eating, and traveling. I am always on the lookout for new recipes to try, and I enjoy sharing my culinary experiences and food photography with you.