This recipe is very popular today, and I decided to cook it without expecting a delicious result from such simple ingredients. But my whole family loved this dish! Baked feta pasta is a simple recipe made by oven roasting a block of feta cheese with cherry tomatoes. Try it and you will definitely like it.
- 300g Tomatoes (cherry or grape)
- 200g Spaghetti
- 150g Feta cheese
- 5 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dried herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Fresh basil (for garnish)
How to make it
First, make a sauce
Cut tomatoes in half. In a medium baking dish, add the tomatoes and feta cheese. Sprinkle oil and dried herbs over it. Salt and pepper it to taste. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C (392°F) for 20 minutes (until the tomatoes burst and the surface of feta browns).
Then, boil the spaghetti
Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti for 8 min.
Finally, mixed all together
Add cooked pasta to the sauce and stir everything thoroughly. The feta and tomatoes will create a sauce for the pasta.
- I’m using an Italian blend of dried herbs (dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic, parsley). It gives intense aromas and exquisite taste.
- You can turn the temperature to 220°C (430°F) during the last 5 minutes of cooking feta with cherry.
Welcome to my blog! My name is Victoria. I love to cook and especially surprise my family with new dishes, and I also take a lot of pictures of everything that surrounds me. These two hobbies inspired me to start a blog where I will be happy to share the most delicious recipes and beautiful photos with you.