This is a very simple recipe, and the corn turns out to be very tasty and fragrant. Here, find out the best way to make corn on the cob in the oven and how to flavor it.
- 70g Unsalted butter (softened)
- 4 Fresh young corn
- 70g Parmesan
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 10g Fresh parsley
- Dried herbs (oregano, rosemary, thyme)
- Black pepper
How to make it
First, make a spread
Stir together butter, parsley, garlic, dried herbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Then, prepare the corn
Fry the corn for a few minutes over high heat on the dry pan until golden brown on each side. While the corn cob is hot brush the corn with butter on all sides. Wrap each individually in aluminum foil in several layers.
Finally, bake it
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (445°F) and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Grate some cheese. Remove corn from foil, and top with cheese.
- You can skip the step of frying in a pan. In this case, you need to bake longer, about 45 min.
Welcome to my blog! My name is Victoria. I love to cook and especially surprise my family with new dishes, and I also take a lot of pictures of everything that surrounds me. These two hobbies inspired me to start a blog where I will be happy to share the most delicious recipes and beautiful photos with you.